Find out how utilities are benefiting from our solutions.
October 31, 2019 | Toronto, ON
FileNexus Enterprise Document Management Technology, proven at Harris sites across North America, is now available as an integrated offering for your Advanced System.
- Capture, archive and recall anything from anywhere – a single, cohesive, document management strategy for your entire enterprise – regardless of record type or format;
- Locate and manage records right now – everything is in one place;
- Improve workflow efficiency (up to 4 to 5 times quicker, with 20 to 40% less staff resources*), – using instant recall and automated workflow capabilities;
- Eliminate expensive third party billing fees – statement presentment and hosting fees, off site storage, recall fees, media costs, shredding etc.;
- Can be integrated with your Advanced application screens, web sites, other applications etc.;
- Easy to start and fast to deploy;
- Safe and secure – full record retention/security/audit capabilities;
- Available on premise or in the cloud – on your servers or hosted on Microsoft Azure – your choice;
- Available as a product extension on your current Advanced account – billed on your existing Advanced account.
Learn more about FileNexus Enterprise Document Management for Advanced here:
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FILENEXUS, GET A LIVE DEMO AND/OR DISCUSS YOUR OWN NEEDS WITH A FILENEXUS BUSINESS SOLUTION ARCHITECT CONTACT: SALES@LORISTECH.COM
*Estimates based on actual FileNexus user reporting. Results may vary by site and by use within a given site.
FileNexus is a Registered Trademark of Loris Technologies Inc. All other Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For additional information contact:
Peter Fanous, Executive Vice President
Advanced Utility Systems
(888) 355-7772 x231
About Advanced and Harris:
Advanced is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Harris Computer Systems that provides Customer Information and Billing solutions exclusively to municipal, investor owned and cooperative utilities. Harris is a leading provider of financial management and Customer Information Systems (CIS) software solutions. Since 1976, Harris has focused on providing feature-rich and robust turnkey solutions to all levels of local government as well as public power and water markets throughout North America. Harris' focus is on creating long-term relationships with our customers and ensuring that we meet the changing needs of our customers over time. For further information on Harris Computer Systems, please visit our website at http://www.Harriscomputer.com, or call 1-888-847-7747.