Customers, accounts and services | Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment | Rate Engine | Bill Processing | Collections | Service Orders | Reporting | Inventory Management | Cash, Payments and Point-of-sale
This page provides high-level information about what CIS Infinity® has to offer. Need more information? Contact us.
Customers, accounts and services
- Review and maintain all - customer information from a single screen -- accounts, services, meters, billing and transactions, service orders, moving customers, collections, payment plans, and more.
- Find customers and accounts quickly using sophisticated filters and search criteria.
- Automate communications with customers, attach files to customers, track time spent with customers, and assign tasks to other users or departments.
- Extensive control over your rate structure, even its most complex elements, without any customizing.
- Unlimited rates and unlimited elements within each rate.
- Completely configurable pro-rating, billing for interval meters, and fully integrated functionality for deregulated markets.
- Unique rates for specific meters, services, customers and accounts.
- Consolidated bills for large industrial or government accounts.
- Real-time transactions eliminate the need for day-end processing.
- Cancel and re-bill inaccurate bills in one step.
- Fully customizable bill print format, for printing in-house or by a third party.
- Precise exception checking, usage quoting and estimating.
- Improve revenue management with automated, configurable, rule-based collections processes.
- Real-time account updates based on collections activity.
- Automatically quote deposits, set up payment arrangements and loans.
- Multiple types of pre-authorized payment plans, with automatic reconciliation.
- Automatically issue service orders in response to a variety of events, including billing exceptions and collections activity.
- Track, organize and edit service-based and meter-based service orders, and view detailed history by pending status or any other criteria.
- Through an IVR interface, staff can use wireless devices to update service orders from the field.
- Comprehensive reporting tools help manage customer service, revenue stream and business processes.
- Embedded, easy-to-use report builder requires no third-party software.
- Hundreds of pre-configured reports, all of which can be modified, saved and shared.
- Instantly export any data you see to a spreadsheet.
- Comprehensive Entity Relationship Diagrams and Data Dictionary.
- Track detailed inventory information, with real-time updates based on field activity.
- Manage testing schedules and view installation history.
- Manage meters for any service you provide, including digital meters, smart meters, interval meters, transformers, service entrances, backflow devices and more.
Cash, Payments and Point-of-sale
- Full integration with billing data, cash drawer hardware, pre-authorized payment plan bank files and financial applications.
- Easily accept any type of payment including credit card and debit card.
- Automatic, fully configurable payment allocation.
- Accept payments for non-utility and miscellaneous billing items.